The purpose of Business Expenses Insurance:
- Pay staff salaries.
- Cover rent on your place of business.
- Meet the cost of phone, gas and electricity bills.
- Pay leasing expenses for equipment and vehicles.
- Cover repairs and maintenance expenses.
The benefits of Business Expenses Insurance for Gold Coast business owners:
- Premiums are usually tax-deductible and can be packaged with income protection insurance to cover both your personal income and work expenses.
- The amount of cover is based on the allowable business expenses incurred each month and is known as the monthly insured amount.
- Optional “waiting periods” – the time from when you become unable to work to receipt of your first business expense payment – between 14 days and 90 days.
- Indexation Increases ensure your cover retains its value over time in line with inflation.
Examples of included and optional extras that are available:
- Total Disability.
- Partial Disability.
- Death Benefit.
- Premium Waiver.
- Accident Option.
Talk to the team at LifeWise Wealth Protection for all your Gold Coast Business Expenses needs.Download PDF Fact Sheet